Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Just like an American girl, nice to look at and…. But too expensive to keep and maintain. Beauty pics a good way to sell a boat. In USDView attachment 78063
A friend of mine has one of these with the twin cats. At maximum cruise it burns 42 gallons of diesel per hour. Beauty boat we use as a mothership in Barkley sound while using a 17’ aluminum for daily fishing. The Sea Ray is really a beauty.

A friend of mine has one of these with the twin cats. At maximum cruise it burns 42 gallons of diesel per hour. Beauty boat we use as a mothership in Barkley sound while using a 17’ aluminum for daily fishing. The Sea Ray is really a beauty.

So….to be clear…a 45 gallon drum of diesel in one hour. how much does the boat hold?
that seems bad.
diesel is like $2.00 per liter right now.
man i’m cheap. or poor.

So….to be clear…a 45 gallon drum of diesel in one hour. how much does the boat hold?
that seems bad.
diesel is like $2.00 per liter right now.
man i’m cheap. or poor.
Fuel tanks hold 400 gallons. He doesn’t operate the boat at maximum cruise which is 35 mph very often usually just slow cruising.

Perfect boat cruiser for $2 a litre gas but you can burn a few litres buying used these days! 25 C-Dory Cruiser 195k CAD. The windlass and wallas store are nice features, both pricey options the stove/heater being 5k or more. You won't be able to afford moorage or eating out so good for boat math! I believe are still rated for 200hp max. A little bare-bones compared to mine but it will help with performance. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/445049977418469/

About $50K more than they were 3 years ago.
Nice package still. Interesting what is sitting on the market and what sells. I've been watching some similar size GW's and not a lot moving unless it is well priced. I'm not a fan of that era of Garmin after mine died literally days after buying the boat.

Here's one with newer power but older hull.

I agree. Boat under $30k, under $60k, under $100k, and for the rich folk $100k plus
I'm still holding out till the boats reach pre-covid pricing. When all the land lubbers' discover they'd rather travel than be tied to an expensive hobby they're not using. I know, but I have to keep dreaming for now!

I think this has been for sale for awhile, but new price. Looks kind of beat for 113 hours?
100k for a two-seater makes it a hard sell. Yes they should have washed her and waxed her. Salt drying on it isn't the greatest for selling a boat in that price range.

Back