Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Best deal I have seen in a long time. Engine looks small from that angle and under powered for some. I sent it to my buddy, but I think he’s pot committed to a bigger boat.
8.5 beam sucks.

Yeah, my 8'6" is way better :)
Luckyyyyyy

Also, what I should have said was, 8.5 beam sucks when you're already committing to buy and run a bigger boat. 30 foot boats should have 9.5 minimum. 10.5 is better. Any bigger is a bonus. I don't ever plan on having a trailerable boat so that scews my opinion greatly.

I looked at one of these a couple years back, very nice and I love the lines of it but the cabin/galley is not very big and when doing research found that they are noted for being very wet riding boats. I like my boat clean and hose it off after each outing but I don’t want have to soap it down after each time it comes back to its slip.

I looked at one of these a couple years back, very nice and I love the lines of it but the cabin/galley is not very big and when doing research found that they are noted for being very wet riding boats. I like my boat clean and hose it off after each outing but I don’t want have to soap it down after each time it comes back to its slip.
Two weeks from now Reel Gone posts his "My New Shamrock!" Thread.

Back