Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Silver streak! 2020 race rocks, 17foot 90hp., 58000

Thats a crazy good price in this day and age—sg power had 2 of these last last year -summer I believe, and sold both for around 100!

I’m remembering the sg power ones may have been 18’ challengers. Still a good price for the times tho. Would take this in a heartbeat if I had the cash.

This one's just down the street from me in Ukee. Believe it to be an old wcfc whaler. Been sitting in the wet with minimal use for some time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-100440_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-100440_Facebook.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 107
That one has been for sale for a few years now,there was one on Quadra Island that was in great shape at less than 1/2 that price with gas engines.
Ya but unless you’re a boilermaker with a retired shipwright hunting buddy who could afford to do that conversion???

you are basically paying for the Cummins and driveline and get a free boat and trailer.

looks like no tunnel on this one……wonder how it performs? Must need quite a bit of draft with no tunnel

Might be a deal for someone if it checks out!
Smells bad. Like someone bought it cheap and realized it's nfg... now playing the "I don't know anything about it" card.

Commander 30 With assumable Boathouse Moorage!!
C$60,000 down from $77,000 but in the fine print they are asking USD. Weak click bait but it worked on me. Likely worth 60k CAD all day long.

Back