Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2019 Jeanneau NC795 Sport - $155,000​

Don't know if people are familiar with Jeanneau, but this model is designed for fishing. I really like their design, but can't afford it.

Wow. Money ready to go and fast action can get you a reasonable buy in this crazy boat market. But you can’t sit back and watch, or you’re left with these prices.
I always thought that inflation would be held in check due to global manufacturing and the availability of substitutes, but 14k between three boats over three days, when Salmon fishing is closed! Makes my buddies 26 Striper look like a real deal when he sold it for 40 something with a trailer in April. He should have held onto for another month and sold it for dodgecoin

Last edited:
I always that inflation would be held in check due to global manufacturing and the availability of substitutes, but 14k between three boats over three days, when Salmon fishing is closed! Makes my buddies 26 Striper look like a real deal when he sold it for 40 something with a trailer in April. He should have held onto for another month and sold it for dodgecoin
Great point, 14K difference in 3 similar packages.

2016 Yami 200's 12.5k each 1700 hours. What do you guys think about these? My buddy is looking for a 200 but I haven't heard good things about them, this is the first time I've seen one with that many hours which is a good sign, in my opinionn.

Back