Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I could be wrong but I don’t think that’s a hourston, would probably also cost a bit more if it was.

I agree Definitely a nice boat regardless, I think it’s more along the lines of a fiberform or a reinell possibly?

Nice looking rig accept for the galley pack. But cmon, bs your buddies in the pub but not me. 4GPH hahahahahahaha
Ya I was thinking the exact same thing good luck!! I ran 40miles on 48L last weekend in the flat calm in my 18’ with a 2019 150 doing 20-22knts. If I’m getting between 6-7gph I feel I’m doing really well.

That's a pretty fair price.. the one other comparable in the sates is 170k CAD. They are around $250k new and thunderbird sold a very low hr model (that was around 2 years old) for $199k.
270k 3 years ago at the boat show, with twin 200, I know I drooled all over it lol

OK, what's up with this....this exact vessel was listed on April 16 for $74,500. I posted it in this thread (post #7684). Now 2 weeks later it's posted at $79,000!!

This is like the real estate market from a few years ago where listings would be pulled after a week and then relisted at a higher price... o_O

Nice looking indeed.
however, my theory is still in tact that every single I/O being sold has either been just rebuilt or a new motor put in.
NEVER have I seen an boat add with an I/O saying 1700 hrs and running strong.
Personally have add many I/o and never made it past 1000hrs, most of them started getting tired around 700, same with drive gears

OK, what's up with this....this exact vessel was listed on April 16 for $74,500. I posted it in this thread (post #7684). Now 2 weeks later it's posted at $79,000!!

This is like the real estate market from a few years ago where listings would be pulled after a week and then relisted at a higher price... o_O
...for the guys sitting on the fence or in no rush to sell, they be maximizing profit and taking advantage of the crazy market! Might be seeing more and more of this as bidding wars continue.

1992 Double Eagle - $19,000 (Fraser Valley)​

Looks super clean. That's not a Merc "tower of power" though. His Merc is newer and hopefully that's a good thing

It is very clean,But,what are you getting for $19K? A good hull,decent trailer.The motor is still very old,no kicker,no electronics,vinyl floor not fiberglass liner,low transom,low soft top..Seems high to me.If you have to repower now your into it for $35K for a 1992 boat.

It is very clean,But,what are you getting for $19K? A good hull,decent trailer.The motor is still very old,no kicker,no electronics,vinyl floor not fiberglass liner,low transom,low soft top..Seems high to me.If you have to repower now your into it for $35K for a 1992 boat.

But it will look newer once you put @Stizzla new Double Eagle decals on!!

1987 Zeta sedan cruiser
$60,000
Vehicles
Listed 23 hours ago in Williams Lake, BC

Back