Boat movers

Aces

So, the guy I’ve used for several years to move my boat locally here in Nanaimo can’t do it anymore. I’m wondering if any members know of a boat moving company that doesn’t come up on google?

So, the guy I’ve used for several years to move my boat locally here in Nanaimo can’t do it anymore. I’m wondering if any members know of a boat moving company that doesn’t come up on google?
Oh no, what happened?

How big of a boat?

I heard that the nanaimo alltow got real expensive this year.

Trucking got really expensive in the last few years, actually thinking of buying a rig instead of paying through the nose for hauling my forms and equipment, materials, the only ones that are still on the cheap sides are dump trucks

How big is your boat? He moved my 25ft bertram this summer from port moody to alberni and back
I used Jason Allsop (250)-949-1849.
Make sure you tell him you need a trailer.

I have a 3o Doral , 9800 lbs and a ram deseil 2500 and will move boats . I’m in Campbell River obrienphil8@gmail.com or 250 830 2678 landline

Back