BOAT MOUNTED FILET TABLE

Dbastock

Looking for a boat mounted filet table.

Looking for 38" wide base 20" deep and 3" tall.

Just had a quote done on one at around $300 and figured I'd ask here first if anyone can recommend somewhere on the island than can build at a reasonable price. $300 seemed a bit steep to me. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Dave

How are you mounting the table to the boat. Is that price including the boat attachments as well or just the table.

Oly

Looking for a boat mounted filet table.

Looking for 38" wide base 20" deep and 3" tall.

Just had a quote done on one at around $300 and figured I'd ask here first if anyone can recommend somewhere on the island than can build at a reasonable price. $300 seemed a bit steep to me. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Dave

I like dealing with Ken at variety marine at shelter island. He makes great custom tables, and has great ideas about little improvements for your specific boat and setup

Thats just the table, no hardware. Literally 4 pieces of poly, 3 sides and the base. I have hardware in mind for mounting on top of motorwell stainless bars.

My tables smaller at 24" x 15" but here's an option. I went with simple sockets and posts for legsIMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

Yeah that looks cool. I have got the design for mounting laid out already. Making it those dimensions so it will hold our marine cooler and can also swing out of the way.

Dave

Back