22ft Custom K&C w/Pod

ship happens

Custom build and refitted about 7 years ago.

500hr Yamaha 200 OX66 no issues.

Low hour Yamaha high thrust remote model with power trim

Hydraulic steering with custom push button control for stern steering.

50 gallon aluminum tank under the floor.

2 big bilge pumps

2 batteries

Wired for scotty with bases

Custom aluminum arch with removable drop down curtain.

Custom aluminum window frame with tall windows.

Custom full hull extended pod

Head/toilet in cuddy

Custom trailer with huge walking beam. Brakes.

Removable tow post

Seats 4 under cover. Seat are mounted to big aluminum boxes that came out of a Seine boat. Lots of storage

This is an excellent riding boat. No need for trim tabs. Very rare k&c hull that has a flare at the sterns reverse chines. All the wood in the boat was redone about 7 years ago. Big fir beams were used for the stringers. Everything was reglassed. Trilux bottom paint. We built the floor with a removable center board to access fuel tank and everything in between. Very unique very awsome ride. Would make an excellent guide boat or commuter. Never though I would sell this boat however we just baught a 35ft to add to the fleet.

This boat is turn key the way it sits. Could use some paint touch ups. If someone was looking for cosmetics. Other than that turn key.

No tire kickers

25 grand and you can drive her away while I shed some tears. Boat is located in richmond. Viewings appointment only, serious buyers can sea trial. No electronics. Firm on price

Attachments

• 20210120_103415.jpg
    20210120_103415.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 546
  • 20210120_103358.jpg
    20210120_103358.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 539
  • 20210120_103333.jpg
    20210120_103333.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 527
  • 20210120_103237.jpg
    20210120_103237.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 498
  • 20210120_103149.jpg
    20210120_103149.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 501
  • 20210120_103211.jpg
    20210120_103211.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 502
  • 20210120_103405.jpg
    20210120_103405.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Fair enough. Its had 15 grand worth of fiberglass work. We all know how much pods cost. Kicker is basically new. Thing has a brand new 1500 dollar remote steering add on. Boat is solid. Ready to go fishing.

I would entertain offers however this boat is solid and turn key. I was never worries about cosmetics with this boat. Definely one of the nicest riding boats in the size profile ive driven. High gunnels. It's an awsome boat.

Not to mention the trailer is pretty sweet

I just meant you should kiwi grip the floor, paint some stuff that’s beat looking and swap the plastic seats to Tempress and you might be in the ballpark.
Definitely looks like a fishy boat!

Cleaned up this thread...not really sure why we have to moderate for sale by owner posts this much. Been said before, commenting on someone's for sale thread is not on. The marketplace will dictate whether or not the item is overpriced, underpriced or just right. If you want to make an offer, go ahead, if not, let someone else decide for themselves if they would like to consider it for the price advertised. Again, only the seller and purchaser need to be happy with the deal at the end of the day.

I just meant you should kiwi grip the floor, paint some stuff that’s beat looking and swap the plastic seats to Tempress and you might be in the ballpark.
Definitely looks like a fishy boat!

Yeah the floor could use some non skid, the bottom paint needs touch ups, and few other things. The seats yeah. The 2 up front are actually reall well made and comfortable. My problem is I have boats stacked for 3 months now. I'm so busy I dont have time. As soon as this weather turns off I'm sure we will be out in the gulf islands killing things.

I'll go 20 grand on this boat. That's it. I'll just keep it. Didnt even want to sell it. Love this boat. I have not used it for a while. Hell of a deal. Turn key boat with outboards. It's a nice size. Not an 18ft skiff. Shes very stable and rides nice

Last edited:
Yeah the floor could use some non skid, the bottom paint needs touch ups, and few other things. The seats yeah. The 2 up front are actually reall well made and comfortable. My problem is I have boats stacked for 3 months now. I'm so busy I dont have time. As soon as this weather turns off I'm sure we will be out in the gulf islands killing things.

I'll go 20 grand on this boat. That's it. I'll just keep it. Didnt even want to sell it. Love this boat. I have not used it for a while. Hell of a deal. Turn key boat with outboards. It's a nice size. Not an 18ft skiff. Shes very stable and rides nice
post er up on facebook if it hasnt already im sure itll move on there

Back