Blue Wolf Charters "The Movie"

Thats pretty sweet... Good job mama

Freakin Pac sleeping at the wheel on that one
2.gif
Big Roy beat ya to the rod from the front of the boat

Last edited by a moderator:
That is some fantastic advertising, well shot video with great angles, lots of action and great tunes. I LOVE the underwater shots, even just the rolling chovie, wicked stuff. It's lots of fun seeing the bite from the air on the starboard side, one day I just want to film the rods all day to watch them get hammered on, man that gets the ache for fishing on like nothing else.

great job whats the deal or secret at 515 mark was there a hit then roy pounds on the rigger then the fish hits again

Excellent job-loved the music-makes me want to go fishing today,but just got back-so have to earn some more "honey do" points. next week!!!

Fantastic work mama. Underwater shots of fish darting about are 2nd to none. The 720p fulll screen , amazing. The underwater chovy shots are so cool and the rest of it top notch ! Videography and Editing , great.....music fits well.....Talented work my freind !

Oh and good technique on the rods to the stars of the show !!!

YES want to thank Geoff for doing this for me it was one of the funest things ive done for fishing, and boy did we ever have some good laughs when we were fishing.
Thanks to my friends as well who helped... Now you know a roll which one of us use......LOL LOL
good for hatchery pinks LMAO

Thanks Wolf

Fantastic work mama. Underwater shots of fish darting about are 2nd to none. The 720p fulll screen , amazing. The underwater chovy shots are so cool and the rest of it top notch ! Videography and Editing , great.....music fits well.....Talented work my freind !

Oh and good technique on the rods to the stars of the show !!!

X2
I really like what was done with those underwater shots! :)

YES want to thank Geoff for doing this for me it was one of the funest things ive done for fishing, and boy did we ever have some good laughs when we were fishing.
Thanks to my friends as well who helped... Now you know a roll which one of us use......LOL LOL
good for hatchery pinks LMAO

Thanks Wolf

I think Gary Cooper calls that the 'helicopter roll' lol ......not the tightest roll around/ pivot being from the nose, but I'd bite it ;-) .

Love it! Can't wait to see more. Were you sitting on the roof for some of the shots? Must have a good wide angle lens as well I figure. Just lovin it!

Back