Blackhawks

voodoo-doll-chicago-blackhawks.gif

LOL.. :) I could rent it out for a rum & coke...:)

sigh... what one has to bear as a fan of a franchise that has two (dos) Cups in four years. lol

Seabrook could have been the hero of the game except for that one stupid move. What was he thinking??? The Blues will be happy with a split in Chicago.

Three games for that hit. Could be discussed but why bother cuz it is what it is. Hero to villain in minutes.

Hawks will hold serve in Chicago. I can only hope we have seen the end of Bollig and Morin will get to play.

Bollig got in all of six minutes tonight but hey, we held serve. Gotta love Kane when he is rockin'.

And Breathe:) I know if your a Hawk fan of any duration, you will understand my reluctance to post after game 1 and 2. Hawk fans are very supersticious and go to many great lengths to not jinx there team. I'm quite pleased we have advanced and look forward to the Avalanche.;) eman

Oh God eman, those years of elimination by Montreal still evoke a visceral reaction.

Onward ho !

Kane's 35th career playoff goal put Minnesota on the golf course at 9:42 of the 1st OT.

Kings or Ducks ? I just want their series to go seven.

I'd prefer the Kings in seven, that way we maintain home ice advantage. I must say the Wild are one helluva team. That series could have went either way. It's the Hawks flair for the dramatic ending again that decides the outcome. CC was outstanding in the net and allowed the Hawks the opportunity to beat a very determined team. Now it's on to the conference final. Lets Go Hawks!;) eman

Eman and Bows Up.....have to give your boys credit as they are finding ways to win thanks to great play by Crawford. Minnie thru everything at your boys last night but they are great at pouncing on opportunities.

Kings are going to be in tough missing two of their key D-men....and Willie's role as a stay at home shut down dman.

I thought Minnesota was the better team last night but couldn't beat Crawford. He may never be a stats leader but when the ***** is in the fan he comes up big.

Hawks have a knack for burying their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bows Up View Post

Mr Derby, puhleesse. Hawks vs. Habs final. I yearn for revenge.
okay okay...just for u I will revise my forecast... main reason is Jackal wants the Bruins in and I cannot grant him his wish...

The crystal ball seems to be working right now...:)...great game last night

Thank you for the revision. I hope to exorcise Lemaire's "cannonading drive" from centre ice from my memory. Tony Esposito might find peace, as well.

It has been good hockey, hasn't it ? Refs haven't been too noticeable and for the most part the series have been close.

Cleaned up the neckline on my beard yesterday morning. Given the 6-2 result, I won't be picking up a razor until the end.

Santa

I wish it wasn't so but you guys are done. LA is winning the cup this year. They've got the best goaltending in the league and our built for playoff hockey. Bettman gets his dream final LA and NY but LA wins this in 5.

I wish it wasn't so but you guys are done. LA is winning the cup this year. They've got the best goaltending in the league and our built for playoff hockey. Bettman gets his dream final LA and NY but LA wins this in 5.

Could be a very accurate prediction. Although I think it will go to game 7 between LA and NY. Enjoying the hockey these days.

Back