Blackhawks

No home ice advantage but the Hawks are in. Series with the Blues could leave the Hawks black and blue. Toews' and Kane's return is more than welcome but I'm not thinking they will be themselves in Game #1.

Tough to know what to expect. I'll go with experience wins out and the Hawks take the series in six.

Sounds to me like the Hawks are totally prepared for anything the Blues want to throw at them. This will be a very hard fought series for sure. I agree Bows after that Hawk vs. Wings series last year, experience will be a factor. Hawks win series in Five.;) eman

Ever the optimist, I'll opt for Hawks 4-1 winners as Miller continues to be less than the Blues hoped for.

Good game, Miller looked good albeit with a little help from his friends. If Chicago continues playing the way they did though, they will take the series. Looking at another good one coming up methinks.

Miller sure tightened up after the first period. Hawks can play better, for sure. Dealing with the Blues forecheck is job one.

Morin and Regin for Handzus and Bollig would be my choice for game #2. Fat chance.

Q has been known to "share" with the officials. Given some of the calls last night, I thought he was a model of self control. Hitchcock, aka the A&W Root Bear, seems placid in comparison.

Hawks should have one that game in regulation but that's not how it works. I thought Sharpie was pretty lame on his breakaway efforts, he usually drives them home. Oduya look like a lost puppy on both of there last two goals, standing behind the net on the winner as the Blues played tiddlywinks with the puck. Much stronger defensive effort needed. Crawford screwed himself by not smothering that puck instead of redirecting it behind the net on the winner in the first place. I'm quite sure they heard it from Q and will be determined to take this series back to the Madhouse notched up. It should have worked in the last game so I'll stick with it today. Hawks 4 Blows 2.;) eman

you guys could use a Derby crystal-ball...;)
voodoo-doll-chicago-blackhawks.gif

Guess if I didn't have a team in the play-offs, I would have the time to find nifty gifs, too.

Back