Blackhawks 2010-2011

Got that prime rib ready .......... I can eat a lot when it comes to that.... LOL LOL

Well.... holmes*
When you get home tell your hacks that the puck has to go into the red rectangle with the netting behind it.

edit: I should add the one behind the blue goalie.... not the white one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eman... holmes*......

You guys better bring more than 10 minutes to the next game K?

BTW changed the sig for ya again
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the same Hawks as the last two seasons. Unlikely to beat the Nucks 4 out of 5. Only 48 more years to go :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM can almost taste it now btw holmes whats your specialty????

Wolf

Also sucked to be Patrick Kane last night...........he was getting bashed around all night. Loved it......especially the "levelling" hit at about 1 minute into the game.

Man.... did Edler ever smoke him. I gotta give it to Kane to get up after that hit but he sure was shy after it, lol!

I think he may have swallowed his mouth guard on that hit good for the little punk see what happens when you bully a cab driver someone bigger will get you.... notice he didnt even get close to the front of the net and kept his head up after that cause the little shiat was a tad intimidated doesnt have baffoooooonnnn or ladd there to help him......
The only downside is seeing toews so frustrated hes a good hockey player and hes really trying hard all for not but great effort ....

Wolf

Onefish Onefish Onefish.... Why do you have to go Jinxing it! Thats just not cool. Im saying 5 games. Hawks win game 4 at home and we advance at home!

Holmes- I think I saw a tear running down Toews's cheek. Poor guy I think he knows they are screwed! Its just not there year this time.

-Steve

Also sucked to be Patrick Kane last night...........he was getting bashed around all night. Loved it......especially the "levelling" hit at about 1 minute into the game.

just "one" of the things I've been wishing for in this series....EDLER, my hero:D:D;)

My prediction of Nucks in 6 still stands. Sweep is for the benefit of Mr Holmes. Nice to see Kane turtle a number of times after his encounter with Edler. Toews and Kane are not the same when the Buffinator is not around :)

Don't fret holmes* Let's see what's going on when the Hawks are headed back to Van with the series tied a 2.;) eman

Back