Binoculars

flytyer

So the misses wants to buy me new sights and she is woundering what you the experts would suggest for a good set
let hear from all
[8D]

I got the nikon monarchs very good and clear 10x42 and can count points on whitetails at long distances. Got my dad a set of celeron 10x42 (i think) from trotac and was really really impressed with them if didnt get the nikon the year before I would have bought those for a lower priced unit both are good.300 to 500 bucks

You want them waterproofed and nitrogen purged (just like a rifle scope)dont waste your money if they arent, as the ones that are not after a bit of time fog up and get condensation inside and after 3 years you can hardly see out of them. in the long run spend the money early as it saves down the road mine are 8 years old and as clear as when I first got them.

But then you could go crazy and get some Liecas about $2300 or swarovskis at a bit less 2000 grand:D:D:D:D
Dont buy the ones that are on sell at the big box stores on sell for 49 bucks if you do after a down pour could be trouble.

Good luck let us know what you got...

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

I bought the leupold mesa's originally 10X50's I found they got heavy around the neck..I went to the Nikon Monarchs 8x42's I am very happy with them.

If you have the money buy Zeiss German made , finest optics in the world any 10 power will do the job.

AL

Back