Biggest trout ever

quote:Originally posted by highlights

Mrtrailer, when bringing a bass to the side of the boat raise it's head and with your pointer and thumb , grab it's lower lip tightly. It has no teeth but instead has a rough sandpaper like lip.
This really subdues the fish. Unhook and release. Very simple. No slime ,teeth etc. Very civilized LOL
Thanks bud. :)

Hey highlights,
Probably won't be around for long. Farm boys from another section finally pushed me to the point. Think I stuck my foot in my mouth but no way gonna put up with "many post...insert your own discription" ripping guys posts then crying like little bloody babies that can't take what they dish out.
anyways...enjoyed the chats and good luck the rest of the year.
Mrtrailer. :)

With any forum dude, there are always fires to be put out. I delete half my posts after the fact to ensure I am playing nice. No point going down that road with guys online. After all we are here to enjoy what the fishing world has to offer.
Matter of fact, the people that I have become most akin to online have been those I've done battle with via the keyboard.

Wasn't it only two weeks ago that you had your back up with something I said. After the dust settled I found that our conversations were actually pretty good. Don't go throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Aside from a few that you may have rubbed the wrong way (or vise versa), there are others that more than likely could call you nothing less than a staple here on Sportfishing bc.

Don't hang it up, but if you must well then, good luck to you as well

Maybe we'll cross paths:)

PS, I go through phases as well . My wife asks me daily just why I spend the time I do on these couple of forums I belong to.

It is addictive and you can't deny how much is gained knowledge.

My TV time has been cut down by probably 95 %;)

Highlights,It's all good..:D
I just have to relax a bit.I'm seeing that it's too easy for some to resist the chance to rip into someone elses' post they don't agree with when they aren't standing face to face. For which I understand they need the internet for tough,rude,etc....trash talk.
Thinking of going for a bass or a trout afterwork this week.Probably around 3pm. Thought you might be interested.

Mrtrailer,

thanks for the offer. This week is going to be a tough one for me though. As far as timing is concerned. I have the kids all week . Possibly Friday if I don't hit the Stamp first.

How are you fishing the lake anyways? Hows it been for you?

I am just waiting to pounce on a river. This time of year always seems to be a panic. The transition from Salt to fresh and the weather and river heights. Justs gets my blood going. The fish are only here for a very short while and everything has to be just right. I will probably spend most of my time just watching and waiting for that precise time to head out.

Let me know how you do if you go earlier in the week. Might just be able to twist my arm LOL.

Thanks again.

Try the shuswap, our best there this year was 9 lbs, last year was 13 lbs, got a 18 lb bull trout this year..

Back