Big storm a comin - friggin hilarious

I think he has some sort of disability so I am not going to laugh...
ahh, you are right looking further in. I assumed it was youtube skit imitating something you'd see on Family Guy, especially with the over the top comments on beaches and umbrellas. It is genuine passion but he likes all the attention he is getting.

Yeah you know I am always a little sensitive on that one nowadays .Were pretty tame on here...but did you see some of the comments on some of the other posts he made...brutal. People are so damn ignorant. Hey man at least he is brave I wouldn't do that no way. Got some balls at least.

He has 348 Video's on his site with a huge subscriber and following list. He obviously has a passion and love for it. Good for him!

I dont think anyone is poking fun at his disability when he obviously has the Ability to do a great weather report! i hope he keeps them coming.. id like to see him on the news doing it!:)

a couple hundred thousand more hits...I bet he laughs all the way - the bank :)
you know, it does make you wonder how much is just 'him' and how much is attempted 'comedy'. I know the disability and I wouldn't say eating invisible hotdogs or being chased by invisible dogs is part of the spectrum! I actually believe he is looking for comedy and laughter out of his videos, and if he gets viewing $$ as well, all the more reason to keep at it! Good for him!

a couple hundred thousand more hits...I bet he laughs all the way - the bank :)

you know, it does make you wonder how much is just 'him' and how much is attempted 'comedy'. I know the disability and I wouldn't say eating invisible hotdogs or being chased by invisible dogs is part of the spectrum! I actually believe he is looking for comedy and laughter out of his videos, and if he gets viewing $$ as well, all the more reason to keep at it! Good for him!

His vids are not monetized (no ads) so it is impossible for him to make any money off them.

Back