Best Deal on Moon Jelly Tape?

Dogbreath

The sheets I bought @ Nikka are all gone who around Vancouver has some?

I mean that you yourself have seen on sale.

Gibbs sells them
Gibbs is a wholesaler they don't sell to the public.
In theory any tackle shop should be able to order it from them but trying to get a special order from a local shop in the off season is like pulling teeth.
hoop tape
Can't find it on their site just lots of 'UV resistant' products-might as well shoot them an email though I do like their Glo tape.

Gibbs is a wholesaler they don't sell to the public.
In theory any tackle shop should be able to order it from them but trying to get a special order from a local shop in the off season is like pulling teeth.

Can't find it on their site just lots of 'UV resistant' products-might as well shoot them an email though I do like their Glo tape.
I've seen the sheets at army and navy before think there in delta tackle wrapping. Chandler also carries it in bulk but I k ow they are out because I tried to get some couple weeks ago

I have an unopened pack in the Delta wrapping. It has to be from HC, Cap'N Hook, or Army and Navy.

I know it's not ideal but I get them at Cabela's in Edmonton, they carry the Gibbs Delta UV tape so would assume the Abbotsford one would carry it as well? 2 Sheets for $3.99

I've also bought the Gibbs branded sheets at army and navy

Back