BC Grand Slam or Super Slam 2013

tykkyt e blue

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in posting their pics?
Every once in awhile you get an outstanding day - so how about we celebrate that? Take a pic of your great day of fishing
The species could be: Chinook, Coho, Halibut, Ling, Yelloweye and Albacore.
Catch any 3 of those 6 would be a Grand Slam and any 4 of the 6 would be a Super Slam

No contest, no biggest fish (s), no prize, just share a day to remember!
By the end of summer we could have a gallery of great days and stories to go with the pics

DSCF0754.jpg
Guess i'll go first. Had a good day on south bank on sunday, Started out really foggy running out in pea soup and getting soaked from it. Dropped the lines running glow green hot spots and glow hootchies bottom bouncing one of the lines and 90 feet on the other. Wam hali on, really 5 minutes in on the troll nice bi catch 16 pounder, hit to many coho to mention stayed out on the bank waiting for a spring then it hits the bottom line again great fight and a nice 18 pound red. Great day and solo mission. 3rd fish was a sockeye caught smack dap in the middle of the bank same setup glow hootchie 60 down. Could have been 4 for 6 if a kept one of the many cohos. Oh well.

3 of 6 grand slam

totally into gaffing now too way easier when your by yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year in Kyuquot. Headed there again in a week :cool:. Just to be clear and so no one bites my head off - 4 anglers in the boat and each picture is a separate day

Kyuquot 2012-10.jpg

Kyuquot 2012-16.jpg

Will defintely post on July 16th as well when we are back. :D

Got this smorgasbord ,Super Slam,
one morning on the Canada Day long weekend at Kyuquot with two of my buddies

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 468
got these last year with my best man out of bamfield

Attachments

• 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 452
Fishing in Vancouver back in 2002 with a ex forum member along the shores of Ambleside. When we caught every species of salmon including a steelhead one very lucky afternoon. We each took home a side of each fish. I will try to find the photo. Just not sure how to post a 4x6 photo or a negative.

A decent day last August

Attachments

• Wes and Mike Aug 3.jpg
    Wes and Mike Aug 3.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 190
Back