Bamfield reports - Fall and winter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas

well ,just got wind that my prawn trap string has disappeared , was left close to the Poett Nook entrance due to high winds last weekend , must have gone a drift , clearly marked orange 14.in. scottsman ,may be afloat somewhere in the sound , spoke to dfo , they did a check on monday in the area for unmarked traps , mine were not seen , if any of ya see traps around , could ya have a peek at it , it may be mine ,

lager reward lol ,
i just had them re-meshed too : (

felix

here they are

IMG00620-20111123-1605.jpg

thx again

FD

Yumm! Looks like pig picken time is coming up.

On a lighter note

pretty sure the Commy's are NOT gonna get this little guy lol

Porky's been seen cruising the Sarita recently ,

this past week right in Poett Nook ( thx Nadine )

later

FD

IMG_2977.jpg

Betcha that's not the first pig you've been caught with Felix.......

Didn't see your traps on the fly by but I think those were your prawns on the BBQ at Mill's last weekend?

Felix, I managed to get a crew together so we are going down to check on the cabin. If you can pm me with exact last known location of your traps we will do a look about. Got to check cabin as all the neighbours have been broken into again. Looks like local kids are at it. Everyone's installing hidden cameras to try to catch the little pukes.

thx Pat

appreciate the gesture , the traps were literally right in front of the nook entrance , they may have been pushed off the shelf into deeper water ,
the storm wind direction was mostly a SouthEaster , which woulda pushed them your way ? a uneducated guess lol , have a quick peak , dont sweat it , sounds like u have bigger fish to fry ,. if theres one thing i hate , its break n entries , thats gone to far , such a personal attack on you property , I am there next week with my Cous , we'll do some patrolling our selves , The gaffs always handy !! little prix probabally used my traps to haul all the goods away lol..

thx to the guys that went and cruised the area for me , And Craig for doin the sweeps in a plane lol...

kinda written them off now , Ladner traps is makin me up a couple customs..

cheers

FD

Sorry Felix, crew member down today so we are not going up. I'll get up there in next few weeks - looking to spend some time up there around Christmas/New Years if weather cooperates. Let me know if you are going up - we can drop by and use the big boat if you prefer for some prawn action.

Our neighbours checked on things and all looks good so takes some pressure off going up to deal with the little thieves. Looks like everyone is installing a few little surprises for their next visit...which is sad that it has to come to that to protect your cabin. God help those local kids if the boys catch em.

Gotta be careful how you "surprise" them!
Case in point:
A few years ago now, I had a buddy in Cowtown, that owned a used office furniture store. He had an off-site warehouse for storage. Over a time span of about 7mos., his warehouse got broken into 3 times. This is going back to before Cameras were the big security rage.
He has enough, and searchs around until he finds the nastiest "Junkyard" type RottiXLion dogs he can find, and starts leaving them in the warehouse overnight.
Sure enough, it's only a few days and he shows up to check on the dogs, and it appears someone has tried to enter and has lost lots of blood and several
fingers off of their hand! He contacts the CCP and they start checking the local hospitals.
Short story long, my buddy got charged for not posting " Guard Dogs on Duty" signs, and the bad guy got let off, as the Judge felt he had suffered enough!

:cool:LOL, guess I will advise the guys to post a "Protected by Smith and Wesson" sign.

a man with vision lol , what a Jackass ,

imagine how much money he could have made if he sold it all 10 years ago,
and re-invested in real-estate here , in outta control Vancouver ,

cant take a hint from the Community, ****-Off ( sorry Burp-Belch Off )

sounds like a spoiled brat that couldn't take NO for an answer ,
move on Loser ,ur not wanted there obviously..

FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back