www.fishingbc.ca

Bahacruiser 29’6” overall length

Twin 140 hp 4 stroke Suzuki’s

-2018 brand new zero hours as of sept 5 2019

-2014 with approx 200 hrs

- Both motors mounted on a factory installed Armstrong pod

Sea-star hydraulic steering hooked up to the Raymarine autopilot

-2 x 70 US gallon gas tanks

-full raymarine C80 integrated radar, sounder , auto-pilot with spare radome should this radar ever fail

-navionics chart for the entire BC coast

-Raymarine 14” thru hull transducer

-lowrance hook 7 sounder / gps

-garmin 340 C colour finder and transducer

- insulated in floor fish hold with macerator pump out and raw water pump in that holds a ton of fish

-triple batteries , brand new and have a spare

-3 Scotty long arm downriggers 2 Digital

- ace prawn puller

- custom fish cleaning station with raw water wash down

-Bruce anchor with free fall eclectic windless from the 36’ Baha

-espar desiel heater

-Lenco electric trim tabs with stainless trim tabs from the 36’ Baha

-on a dual axle aluminum I beam trailer

Etc etc

Last edited:
2007 Baha 277 GLE - $120000 (Ucluelet)
Isn't this the same boat,different price?

image 6 of 9
01010_jORJAV8vvbj_600x450.jpg

00S0S_eZi2wA2UK2L_600x450.jpg

00j0j_4OO8lWjsfO3_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

condition: excellent
engine hours (total): 200
length overall (LOA): 29
make / manufacturer: Baha
model name / number: 277 GLE
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2007

277 GLE for sale. 9.6 beam. Easily seats 5 though can seat six. Powered by twin 2017 200 Suzukis. I still have the original twin 175's (2007) that came with the boat and would sell with them if you want to reduce the price by 20K. There is 800 hours on them and they push the boat with 4 people no problem. Boat comes with Simrad radar, HDS sounder/radar/gps combo. Its comes with high powered Scotty downriggers and Aluminum trailer. It has been used as a charter boat though it does about 40 days a summer for personal/charter. This is probably the best kept boat you will find of this age and people on the dock constantly mention how clean the boat is.

2007 Baha 277 GLE - $120000 (Ucluelet)
Isn't this the same boat,different price?

image 6 of 9
01010_jORJAV8vvbj_600x450.jpg

00S0S_eZi2wA2UK2L_600x450.jpg

00j0j_4OO8lWjsfO3_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

condition: excellent
engine hours (total): 200
length overall (LOA): 29
make / manufacturer: Baha
model name / number: 277 GLE
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2007

277 GLE for sale. 9.6 beam. Easily seats 5 though can seat six. Powered by twin 2017 200 Suzukis. I still have the original twin 175's (2007) that came with the boat and would sell with them if you want to reduce the price by 20K. There is 800 hours on them and they push the boat with 4 people no problem. Boat comes with Simrad radar, HDS sounder/radar/gps combo. Its comes with high powered Scotty downriggers and Aluminum trailer. It has been used as a charter boat though it does about 40 days a summer for personal/charter. This is probably the best kept boat you will find of this age and people on the dock constantly mention how clean the boat is.

I think it’s a different one.

Very coincidental that there are 2-29 Ft. Baha Cruisers that aren't that common up here,both Suzuki powered,both have 200 Hrs..I missed the different size motors,sure makes the cheap one look like a good deal. I looked at one a couple of years ago with a new Yanmar diesel asking $50K,should have bought it,it was a Beauty.

And non matching year 140's.
Very coincidental that there are 2-29 Ft. Baha Cruisers that aren't that common up here,both Suzuki powered,both have 200 Hrs..I missed the different size motors,sure makes the cheap one look like a good deal. I looked at one a couple of years ago with a new Yanmar diesel asking $50K,should have bought it,it was a Beauty.
suzuki was a factory install on all outboard bahacruisers.
As well as Raymarine and Armstrong pods.
Not sure why the other one is priced so high.

I spent a couple days fishing north of Seymour Narrows beside one from Oregon this summer, I was drooling the whole time. Beauty boat for sure.

Back