Apple air tag

I just ordered one. $50 tax all in from Best Buy. I’ll play with it And see how effective it is. If it works I’ll order more.

Last edited:
Daughter has one on her dog and says it works great. Thought about one for the kicker.

My research is showing there more for like lost items around the house more so than stolen items because a thief familiar with them will get notified that there is one Operating in their Vicinity. (Anti-stocking program )Apparently they’re notified when they get to they’re residence…unless this thing notifies you that it’s missing or moving then it’s pretty useless. But with the new technology maybe the Thieves are not up to speed on it. Some of those crackers are crafty Though

Don’t know how waterproof they are?
Darn it would be nice, to track one’s traps

Attachments

• E45AC617-B9B2-423B-BA93-48D0524D9B9A.jpeg
    E45AC617-B9B2-423B-BA93-48D0524D9B9A.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 31
Don’t know how waterproof they are?
Darn it would be nice, to track one’s traps
I think you would have to get creative to stash it somehow inside a float, in a splice, waterproof of course, assuming the signal will still go out. It will take some MacGyver to make it work but it is worth a shot.

I think you would have to get creative to stash it somehow inside a float, in a splice, waterproof of course, assuming the signal will still go out. It will take some MacGyver to make it work but it is worth a shot.
Yeah maybe with some MacGyvering?
I had a string go missing and it hurts…

Couldn't be all that hard to put it in a float. Incredibly easy actually.
Next time I am in a mall and see an Apple store, I will go in and talk to the experts at the Genius Bar and get their take on a signal still sending if it’s in a waterproof container.

Back