AP Tackles Works

Murry

Has anybody had any experience ordering tackle from this company? I ordered a few lures on line about three weeks ago, received an order confirmation, but nothing since. I tried contacting the company through their website, but haven't had a response. I not meaning to 'bash' the company, just wondering what the turn around time would be.

Thanks

Andrew is a member here.....doing this @Andrew P will put attention to this thread. ;) LOTS of guys have ordered from him on here and he is a long time great member, I am sure he'll be in touch shortly.

Ive ordered a few times online and also picked up lures in person. Had nothing but positive experiences thus far. Andrew seems like a really nice guy and his lures do work! All of my previous orders have come within a couple of days, and in one case I ordered some spoons at about 9pm one night, and they arrived the next morning in the mail.

I also have an auto-confirmed order pending (for about a week now) but no consequent shipping email has arrived yet, so hes probably just busy with life and other business obligations. I wouldnt sweat it. Your lures will arrive and when they do theyll catch you fish!

Hey Murry, and anyone else waiting on an order. I think everyone started thinking fishing all at once; I got slammed with a massive pile of orders! I can understand the frustration of the delay, and I am happy to say that the batch is ready and there are about 30 orders shipping out today and tomorrow....including Murry.

Thanks for the support and tight lines out there!

Hi tried to pm you Andrew,no response. I need some replacement stickers for 3 of my lures they have started to fall off

Fishtank just Pm'd you! Good to hear that those originals are still alive! We'll get them looking good as new.

Happy to say that I got orders out the door today to Campbell River, Nanaimo, Prince Rupert, Cumberland, Whistler, Maple Ridge, Sidney, Parksville, Calgary, Alaska, Washington, California, Wyoming and...The Russian Federation! My fingers are shredded! Now for a nice crab dinner.

AP Sand lances also make excellent tooling for lathe machining of props. I promised I would post this for Andrew... I sucked this into my prop and thought it was lost. Sure enough it wrapped near prop and placed a nice machined groove in my prop hub. The shape of the lure stayed same. Too funny... It shows how tough this lure is.

Attachments

• Sand Lance Lathe Machining.jpg
    Sand Lance Lathe Machining.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
My personal favorite is what I call the 'super ghost'. UV coated glow/blue glow on front and green glow on the back.
Andrew bought some spoons off you end of April at the peetz store on recent Halli trip to Bella Bella your green sand lance Dynamite action on Springs

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the update. I received your confirmation today. Looking forward to trying them out.
Thanks for the follow-up.

I have had good success with the Sand lance size and I am hearing some good reports on the Herring size which I will try out.
Any reports on the anchovie size?

Thanks!

I got mine on Monday (06/06). They look great. Can't wait till the end of month to give them a try!

Back