any VI lakes fishing well

id go to horne lake over spiderand you dont realy need a boat either
any one been there latey might go tomorrow

Didnt have much time to explore so fished loon. Lots of fish there and rising. Guy near me did awsome with chrominids by the time i dialed in on them the bite was ending. i hit 3 quickly then nothin. all hatch 12 inches. 2 otters in there as well and i could see they were just inhaling fish[xx(]

i went to the nanaimo lakes tryed all the lakes but 3rd and not a sniff,no jumpers or nothing:([xx(]

we weren't in a boat cause the boat wouldn't run and we were using worms and at first lake we all switched to glow green grubs

1st lake has some nice campsites.my friend and I might spend a week there and fish till we drop[:p]

Hooked into quite a few of these and had a decent day yesterday on chrominids. They wouldnt touch anything else i tossed.
fatlittlebow.jpg

This pic sums up today. Miserable.Decided to try something new and hiked into a lake with the tube. cool area but no signs of fish and got soaked even through two waterproof jackets. Non stop downpoor and cold.
wet.jpg

Tried Spider and it was V e r y s l o w!

Went in afternoon to Horne and caught 4 in about a half hour. Largetst was a 20 inch pig and the smallest was 14 inches. Very happy to have that kind of action.

Back