any salmon out there

Hey Prowler, news from OUTSIDE the banks on the 50 F edge is 100 plus a day... Large that is! Heading out Thursday.. Letcha know ;)

Hey Prowler, news from OUTSIDE the banks on the 50 F edge is 100 plus a day... Large that is! Heading out Thursday.. Letcha know ;)

Hey Nogin, thats huge news man!! I know the gullies and area are getting a bit better every day, so I think were on our way!!
I got your message with new address. Sounds like your right down the road from a place I used to stay. Any way, off to Tofino first thing in the AM to get some mods done on the big boat. Might try to get away REAL early, and drop a line at Portland for a bit before heading in to Tofino. Maybe intercept a couple before you guys scoop em up!!
Kidding..... Ill let you guys know..

Hey Nogin, thats huge news man!! I know the gullies and area are getting a bit better every day, so I think were on our way!!
I got your message with new address. Sounds like your right down the road from a place I used to stay. Any way, off to Tofino first thing in the AM to get some mods done on the big boat. Might try to get away REAL early, and drop a line at Portland for a bit before heading in to Tofino. Maybe intercept a couple before you guys scoop em up!!

Sounds good Prowler. I'll be heading out Friday am (after deliv) on the Storm Dancer. It's the old red wooden 'Export' now belongs to a good bud. Boat's following its tradition of being awesome on springs for him this spring, for sure! We'll be out off the sawtooth in short order, so give a shout Friday eve if out there, and we can give a report.
Tight Lines...

Sounds good Prowler. I'll be heading out Friday am (after deliv) on the Storm Dancer. It's the old red wooden 'Export' now belongs to a good bud. Boat's following its tradition of being awesome on springs for him this spring, for sure! We'll be out off the sawtooth in short order, so give a shout Friday eve if out there, and we can give a report.
Tight Lines...

Tight Lines...

Back