Any chum showing up at Browns Bay ?

Ok I'll bite since I was the first to comment on the elephant in the room. IMHO, that ling did not appear to be released to me, but why all the flack? I didn't ask hey why did you kill an out of season ling in area 13? Cause I'm sure none of us educated, save the species, consciencious sport fishers would be that careless or mistaken to post an illlegal kill. Give FA a break, he does a lot of good for many, he was just surprised and curious as I was.

It's all good Lazoman I am not worried about what the few idiots and the banned member had to say, let alone how they needed to repost a post that was deleted right away and handled the right way to get their kicks. It just shows how low they have to go to get their opinions in. Guessing they must have winterized their boats and now have nothing better to do. They are the same guys that always speak up to try to drag me thru the ringer but it doesn't work. It's the same guys time and time again. I have learned to expect it from them and not worry about it.

FA the right thing to do if you felt your post was wrong, which I thought was fine, would have been to delete your post, pm Bruce Lee and leave it at that. The fact that you reposted trying to take the moral high ground is where you set yourself up for critique. That is why once again us idiots called you out on it.;) eman

Again I feel I did the right thing. Since when have you been given the right to moderate? What gives you the right? I stand by what I did and what I have said....... I will not lay idle and have people like you tell me how to act, think or speak. I am not your puppet. If you don't like me or what I say ignore me. There is a option for that on this site. I do my best to ignore you. Unlike certain people like your self I don't hide idle behind my keyboard and attack people for things they have corrected and did so immediately. Unfortunate Lorne felt it was ok to copy and paste it again opening up this can of worms. A PM was sent right way from me to Bruce Lee as well as an apology something I will never send you. You guys are complete arse holes and it shows over and over again. You remind me of another person that used to frequent this site. Seems to me both of us have gotten over it. Time you do Eddie,

Its hard to ignore someone that lives on SFBC and always has to have the last word. I know many of us wish we could. You are in the middle of almost every conflict on this board. You have been banned before and should be banned for life. If you don't have anything to add to the Browns Bay thread or chum in general, please PM who ever it is you are talking to, cause we have had enough of your banter.

I-am-right1.jpg

If you have a problem with someone I believe your to handle thru Private Messaging or email. Hanging your laundry out like this is poor yet certain people continue to do it. Others including me don't care to read it.

I am done with you and this thread. Post what you like...... I really don't care. I am totally content with what I said and the actions I took to correct it.

If you have a problem with someone I believe your to handle thru Private Messaging or email. Hanging your laundry out like this is poor yet certain people continue to do it. Others including me don't care to read it.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

Thank god.

Here is a pic of the structure scan on sunday morning,we went through massive schools for about 30 mins and then they dissapeared
structurebrownsbay087_zpsfa18b665.jpg

structurebrownsbay086_zps84529511.jpg

structurebrownsbay085_zpsb4f8cf52.jpg

this is the only pic that shows some of the fish we caught
structurebrownsbay074_zpsbfa87d26.jpg

we actually had to jam it into reverse to avoid a collision at the wall
structurebrownsbay072_zps51eade66.jpg

Nice pics Gary! We also almost had a collision at greensea Saturday after noon with a 26ish pursuit. Did a 180 just in front of us, had to lift the down rigger to avoid it getting ripped off by his bow. Pretty decent exchange of words. Saw them the next morning and one guy on the boat apologized. Not the captain or the mouth piece jaw jamming out the back but ill take it!

Still lots of chum out there if anyone is interested. Got out around 1 dropped our crab traps and had a doz in the bucket by 530 nice afternoon out there till the North wind picked up. Got a quad at the end to finish the day and landed them all that was a hoot!

Still lots of chum out there if anyone is interested. Got out around 1 dropped our crab traps and had a doz in the bucket by 530 nice afternoon out there till the North wind picked up. Got a quad at the end to finish the day and landed them all that was a hoot!

Nice report Puff!

Funny after the BB tourney fishing stops for many. My bet, especially with the rivers being low, there will be weeks of dog killing left if you want em!

nice pictures, might I ask what depth and gear colour you all are using, I might be albe to come up from Nanaimo

The Gong rang early for someone on Friday!!

View attachment 9425View attachment 9426
Glad to see things haven't changed at Brown's Bay Chum Derby. I haven't been in a couple years either, but that shot reminds me of a few years a ago then MyEscape backed his truck over the bank the night before the derby. That was also the first time I meet Osama Bin Hopper. Great times

Back