Any chum showing up at Browns Bay ?

Great pics Bruce lee. Looks like you guys had a great time and killed some fish!! What was your hot set up?

I was going to ask the same thing. I thought ling cod closed coast wide Sept 30

Don't mind the guy jumping to conclusions...again. i am sure it was released!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys fish cops? Why not just send him a PM and tell hime he should delete that photo.

Nice looking fish Bruce Lee.... They sure were clean looking fish this year. Didn't see any boots

Great pics Bruce lee. Looks like you guys had a great time and killed some fish!! What was your hot set up?

[QUOTEOriginally Posted by Fish Assassin
I was going to ask the same thing. I thought ling cod closed coast wide Sept 30

Don't mind the guy jumping to conclusions...again. I am sure it was released!

Lorne prior to all the editing you have done.... I deleted my post and sent Bruce Lee a Private Message as should have been done in the first place. This is another reason why it so hard to share photos as people come to conclusion before trying to do the right thing.

I feel I handled it in the best way thanks for trying to show otherwise Lorne.

So let me get this right....

Bruce posts a photo showing his successes for the weekend.

You jump all over him, get called on it, delete your post, and now you are the good guy?

Makes sense.

Please take your jibber jabber to pm's. As I and everyone on this forum is sick of your non relevant banter.

You want to ad to your post the post previous to your post Kelly? I did the right thing.

If the right thing is to embarrass yourself..

Anyways the derby looked like a hoot! It's a wicked fishery when it's on. I've missed it the last two years, will try to make it next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the ultimate in hypocrisy FA, nice try.;) eman

I delete my post right away and PM him. My post was the second post on this picture. I knew my post was not right and I knew better then to leave it out there. I did the right thing as others should have done as well.

We know.

You are the victim. You are the SFBC saint, and everyone else is against you. I am sure you have already emailed and called the admins and moderators to try and have everything deleted and everyone banned.

We know.

You are the victim. You are the SFBC saint, and everyone else is against you. I am sure you have already emailed and called the admins and moderators to try and have everything deleted and everyone banned.

I am am not a saint or a victim. Victim? Unless you are taking about how you like following me around on every thread and harassing me then firing me emails laughing. Really funny Lorne.

As I have said I made the second post regarding the posted photo as point out by Lorne on the photo of the lingcod. I deleted it as it was wrong and I handled it as I should have done in the first place and sent a private message to the poster.

Yes I made one mistake and corrected it immediately and received this. Thanks Guys,

Other members don't know what they are missing if they don't follow this thread. Lots of fish ****, good ol fashion banter and bashing, trucks falling off walls, then a suspected illegal cod ruffles everyone's feathers and starts a mini flame war just like it should! Glad you guys quoted some posts before they were changed otherwise everyone would have been robbed of the fun. The fact it was deleted yet still remains gave me a good laugh.

I've learned too that the edit post function doesn't work when some dork has already quoted you! Nice work Sophia (or Lorne??? Lol)

Just classic!

P.S Lorne may be banned but his legend will live on forever.

FA and the sophab should take this to nexopia... or was that plenty of fish?

Back