Another Minnow Lure Restoration

Hello BC Anglers, greetings again from Peru... I hope you all are doing well.

I am sure that some of you have thought before try to recover the original characteristics of one of your old favorite lures, or maybe change this or that colour to include your personal style or feeling in order to have a better fishing chance with that lure.

Well, I have found that doing my homemade wooden lures, and restoring some of my old lures which I had very good captures results,it has become a great complementary hobby activity while I can't run away for fishing.
This time I had finished another video where I restored an excellent lure. It was almost lost, because a varnish coat was applied on it trying to recover its shining colours but results were totally the opposite. The lure is a Japanese Yamaria Minnow Lure, model Angel Kiss. These lures, like other ones from Japan are excellent plugs and its prices are good pay for value.

Originally, this lure was painted with a colour like a silver shimmer white… it was very beautiful and very effective at the hunting time.

Like happens with all our favorite lures, after many fishing journeys its sides and back began to get scratched. Then, the worst idea was to apply a shiny varnish coat. Soon, it turned into an ugly rusty lure and it was left in the bottom of the tacklebox for the last years.

I invite you to watch this new video, to see the transformation and rescue of this great lure… which now it has re-born again.

I hope you like the video, and please leave me your comments and suggestions to improve my work.

Here is the link to the video:

Back