Another boat stolen from Comox

Seas The Moment

I went to my storage unit on Knight Road in Comox yesterday to pickup my boat for fishing this morning. Boat had been parked in storage yard on the afternoon of 29 July. I found my storage garage empty....the storage company has 5 video camera feeds that they are pouring over hoping to identify the thieves. Police report has been filed and detailed social media reports placed.
The boat on a Karavan single axel trailer BC Licence #UGX86A is a 2005 Trophy 1952 with a 4.3 L mercruiser inboard and a port side mounted 9.9 2016 Yamaha kicker. The boat has a custom radar tower with 6 rocket launchers and net holders one on each side, a Lowrance Halo 20 radar is mounted. The boat has a dark green bimini canvas over white deck and hull...Registration # BC271271 in green lettering both sides forward of mid ship, vessel name Seas The Moment is stencil written across the stern above swim grid also green.
Will attach photos
Any assistance would be appreciated....Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2723.jpg
    IMG_2723.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2762.jpg
    IMG_2762.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 131
Hey, just following up on this… did you find out what happened to your boat?? I hope they caught the f**kers that stole it!

Back