Anbody fished Sooke?

Out to Otter this am. 1 45 lb, 1 15 lb and 2 hatch jobs from 45 to 80 ft, big one at 80. Saw quite a few caught.Had to leave at 2 before pm bite, it looked like it was going to be good.
Tom

45 lb...Nice!

Going out on Friday again, haven't decided where yet.

Remember, "When the Fish aren't Biting...the Fish aren't Biting!!"

45 lb...Nice!

Going out on Friday again, haven't decided where yet.

Started off at Secretary this am, nothing except shakers and wild coho. Moved up to Otter by 9 am, got a 10 lb spring at 10 am. Shook wild coho and shaker springs until 3 pm when we got a 21 lber. Had to work for them today.
Tom

Started off at Secretary this am, nothing except shakers and wild coho. Moved up to Otter by 9 am, got a 10 lb spring at 10 am. Shook wild coho and shaker springs until 3 pm when we got a 21 lber. Had to work for them today.
Tom

Looks like we'll be fishing Becher or thereabouts today...floods all day

Looks like we'll be fishing Becher or thereabouts today...floods all day

SLOW off the trap and Beechy on thurs. Hit one at 22lbs and lots of grilse! Saw only afew nets out all day. This rain must be making them move fast. Some nice sized hatchery coho already though. Should have hit Otter i guess?

SLOW off the trap and Beechy on thurs. Hit one at 22lbs and lots of grilse! Saw only afew nets out all day. This rain must be making them move fast. Some nice sized hatchery coho already though. Should have hit Otter i guess?

Fin's, have you been off of seperation as of yet? I was thinking it may be worthy of a shot for me this weekend after these rains. Vinny may even appear for a clinic!!! LOL, The prawning has been awsome.

Back