All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought this deserves mentioning as almost no one batted a lash at this. To put this I. Perspective 1750 people on bc have died of COVID.

In B.C., at least 486 sudden deaths were reported over five days during the province's heat wave, the BC Coroners Service said Wednesday.
The wife and I were just discussing this at supper.

just thought this deserves mentioning as almost no one batted a lash at this. To put this I. Perspective 1750 people on bc have died of COVID.

In B.C., at least 486 sudden deaths were reported over five days during the province's heat wave, the BC Coroners Service said Wednesday.
All businesses without AC should have been forced to close. People without AC in their homes should have had one provided by the feds. Sounds pretty crazy right? Hmmmmn.

People without AC in their homes should have had one
Just thinking that ac must become manditory. If we are going to kill ourselves with carbon
production we should at leased be comphy. Lol No disrespect for the people that have died and others struggling
in this heatwave. We are well prepared for overly cold conditions and need to do the same for the new conditions.

Just thinking that ac must become manditory. If we are going to kill ourselves with carbon
production we should at leased be comphy. Lol No disrespect for the people that have died and others struggling
in this heatwave. We are well prepared for overly cold conditions and need to do the same for the new conditions.

This just seems so idk given the daily podium repots we been though the last year. Tragically we have lost 1 more person to COVID today. How many times have we heard that. People get whiped out in a heat wave hey its all part of life.

“I’ll await the coroner’s determination. As Dr. (Bonnie) Henry said, fatalities are part of life.”

After Horgan made his comments, Chief Coroner Lisa Lapointe issued a statement, saying there has been a “significant increase” in deaths reported where it is suspected extreme heat was a contributing factor.

“The Coroners Service would normally receive approximately 130 reports of death over a four-day period

Last edited:
As Dr. (Bonnie) Henry said, fatalities are part of life.”
I looked after my mother last year,. near death from lung disease. She was 80 and very fragile, with no ac
in my house she would have died in this heat. I can imagine a lot of the fatalities during this heatwave
where in simular condition.

And without that carbon production millions upon millions of homes and vehicles would not have the energy to produce electricity to run the AC’s or move the water to irrigate the fields. I’ll guarantee you by 1000 times carbon based energy has saved millions more lives than it will ever destroy.

No more Trump to blame for everything, covid is just about over. People will get back to the same old BS complaining about things they are told to complain about. Here we go again.

And without that carbon production millions upon millions of homes and vehicles would not have the energy to produce electricity to run the AC’s or move the water to irrigate the fields. I’ll guarantee you by 1000 times carbon based energy has saved millions more lives than it will ever destroy.

No more Trump to blame for everything, covid is just about over. People will get back to the same old BS complaining about things they are told to complain about. Here we go again.
BC gets 99% of its electricity from renewable sources. Those home and business AC units aren't running on mined carbon.

Was was looking forward to not wearing a mask today but so far every place I’ve been still requires one.

Was was looking forward to not wearing a mask today but so far every place I’ve been still requires one.

im pretty sure you would have to supply a new Covid plan to WCB if you plan on not wearing masks. It’s still mandatory at my work

Most out here are not requiring them. Didn’t go into any of the big locations like Canadian Tire or Wally World today but all the smaller businesses and our Sobeys has tossed them, including employees. Feels darn good to be free of the marshal law,, for a time anyways. Was into Rona yesterday and walked in with my mask, the girl greeted me on my way in, sorry sir but this is now a mask free zone lol, sounded good to me.

Most out here are not requiring them. Didn’t go into any of the big locations like Canadian Tire or Wally World today but all the smaller businesses and our Sobeys has tossed them, including employees. Feels darn good to be free of the marshal law,, for a time anyways. Was into Rona yesterday and walked in with my mask, the girl greeted me on my way in, sorry sir but this is now a mask free zone lol, sounded good to me.
I assume you live in Texas?

And ffs I am posting. Looking at Israel this morning. Looks like delta virus is taking hold...but it isn't killing as much. Deaths are low. I think this will be the scenario moving forward. I expect to see I rise in fall but as more get vaccinations deaths will be low.

The deaths most likely to the ones that don't get vaccinations. That's what UK and Isreal are finding...

Looks like BC just got a big shipment of more dosses, Should mean a lot of second dose getting done in the next 10 days. Happy that we are getting to this point. Things are looking up and IMO this thread has stayed pretty civil considering the amount of stress we have all been under the last year and i want to thank you all for that and the admins for keeping this thread up.

Thank you all.

1625250137996.png

And ffs I am posting. Looking at Israel this morning. Looks like delta virus is taking hold...but it isn't killing as much. Deaths are low. I think this will be the scenario moving forward. I expect to see I rise in fall but as more get vaccinations deaths will be low.

The deaths most likely to the ones that don't get vaccinations. That's what UK and Isreal are finding...
Not cool! So, people are getting forced to either choose between staying alive or being controlled by Bill Gates. Where’s our freedom? ;)

The goal was to get 75% first dose and 20% second dose of the eligible population by Canada Day.
The result was, as a country, 77.8% first dose and 37.9% second dose.
Can we get 75% first dose and 75% second dose by Aug 1?

index.php

Last edited:
The goal was to get 75% first dose and 20% second dose of the eligible population by Canada Day.
The result was, as a country, 77.8% first dose and 37.9% second dose.
Can we get 75% first dose and 75% second dose by Aug 1?

index.php
I have the feeling AB is going to be slow going from here on out. Not on second doses obviously, those that got the first will more than likely get the second. But lots of red necks left in the part of the world that will just refuse on principle if nothing else, my wife being one of them. Well it’s their choice we do live on a free country each to their own, I just hope their bull headedness doesn’t cost them too much. For my wife it’s the fact the vaccines haven’t had enough time to prove themselves, she’s not an anti vaccer per say, she just doesn’t trust these new vaccines. And she is correct there are a lot of cases of bad side effects it’s just kept pretty quiet.

My fear is come this fall it will all be for nothing anyways. If not the Delta strain then they’ll come up with an even scarer name to keep their control on us. We will see, interesting experiment on our society if nothing else.

I have the feeling AB is going to be slow going from here on out. Not on second doses obviously, those that got the first will more than likely get the second. But lots of red necks left in the part of the world that will just refuse on principle if nothing else, my wife being one of them. Well it’s their choice we do live on a free country each to their own, I just hope their bull headedness doesn’t cost them too much. For my wife it’s the fact the vaccines haven’t had enough time to prove themselves, she’s not an anti vaccer per say, she just doesn’t trust these new vaccines. And she is correct there are a lot of cases of bad side effects it’s just kept pretty quiet.

My fear is come this fall it will all be for nothing anyways. If not the Delta strain then they’ll come up with an even scarer name to keep their control on us. We will see, interesting experiment on our society if nothing else.
Yeah. I guess you can’t be a redneck and expect to not be controlled,eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back