88/12 halibut stickes now available

Just wondering where you guys are sticking them?. On the glass or the body of your trucks/cars?they look like they would be hard to get off wen the time comes.I am thinking back window of truck???

Just wondering where you guys are sticking them?. On the glass or the body of your trucks/cars?they look like they would be hard to get off wen the time comes.I am thinking back window of truck???

Back window is where I would put it.
GLG

ya bumper or glass the 3m adhesive may not be paint friendly

Someday I will get a sticker. I understand that some were given away on Monday in front of Duncans Office. But I did not get one. Maybe next time...I have a window free of any other advertising if some is looking to put a sticker on it.

again pm me and i will make sure you get some....is tyee sold out....i work till well after they are closed every day so i havent been there in a while

Someday I will get a sticker. I understand that some were given away on Monday in front of Duncans Office. But I did not get one. Maybe next time...I have a window free of any other advertising if some is looking to put a sticker on it.

Back