river sportsman
gone fishin (all 3 location)
island outfitters
wholesale sports
mainland tackle shops.....soon
any other locations let me know

hali sticker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
five hundred out there....two thousand on order....tyee has them at both locations.....sold balance of stock in a matter of hrs....ten here 20 there.....should be at most angling shops from vic to campbell by Monday or Tuesday....i will post an updated list as they go out

it may be a day or two before they are in ...call ahead to check

yes they are stickers apparently you can't edit titles of posts, not sure why.....Rob from Tyee has lots for both stores as of Thursday pm .....call either location and make sure there are still some left as they go quickly.....if you want a stack for Gold River Tahsis let me know and we can work on that ...none at Rivers yet as I ran out again.....

please let me know when they are at tyee and rivers please, thanks, fbc....holmes*

ps. hopefully they are stickers and not stickes?:cool:

Good work FBC

Pnt getting any ? , will be allota bodies going through there soon ,for the up-coming Loggers Derby , would be cool to get some Boat Flags , t-shirts , ....made up of the same decal , silkscreen ?? perhaps , anyone here in that line of buis ?

I'd be all over theBoat Flag ( 12in. x24in. ) ish

thx again

FD

Ill be at loggers derby with a stack.....there are t-shirts over there see post on the board here somewhere....may have to step up and get them done here too.....PNT is on the radar....thx for that....osama may get a stack to have down in Bamfield ...have to run that by him....all good Jeff ???? sorry to put u on the spot.....hahahaha...trying to keep costs down...no need for a full line of clothing, flags etc but some T's for sure.....the stickers are 6x6 and are very easy to read by vehicles behind....they have far more affect over the long haul......here is the guy on the mainland with the shirts

I don't know how much. They are made by Artrageous Screen Printing 13-1730 Broadway St., Port Coquitlam, B.C. Phone 604 942 1142. He's a sportie that hates the 88/12 as much as the rest of us. He gave me a bunch to take to the SFAB meetings this weekend. I'll try to find out if he will be selling them

Good work FBC

Pnt getting any ? , will be allota bodies going through there soon ,for the up-coming Loggers Derby , would be cool to get some Boat Flags , t-shirts , ....made up of the same decal , silkscreen ?? perhaps , anyone here in that line of buis ?

I'd be all over theBoat Flag ( 12in. x24in. ) ish

thx again

FD

Now available to island outfitters in victoria.....seen five in vic today in 2 hours......

lets get these out there

over 200 went out last night at the west coast guides association meeting

2 for $5 buy one for your self and one other person

if anyone would like to help get them out there send me a pm and i'll make it

happen......

They are high quality , not a cheap fade in a week stickers they are

6" x 6" and can be easily read a distance , click on image to view full size

i will try to have them at these locations in the next couple days

tyee (courtenay, campbell river)
river sportsman
gone fishin (all 3 location)
island outfitters
wholesale sports
mainland tackle shops.....soon
any other locations let me know

View attachment 753

WTF is with Gone Fishin in Courtenay???. I was in today to get a couple stickers and the girl working there said they do not sell them and never have. She also said she had no idea what I was talking about ?
I described them to her and she said she has never heard of them? I went to tyee up the street and got a couple.

ya not sure whats up there...im on it...

WTF is with Gone Fishin in Courtenay???. I was in today to get a couple stickers and the girl working there said they do not sell them and never have. She also said she had no idea what I was talking about ?
I described them to her and she said she has never heard of them? I went to tyee up the street and got a couple.

Back