• Thread starter Deleted member 8461
  • Start date
I’m sure that it would be a welcoming table for sure. From what I seen there last year, most were selling very used for quite high prices. Quality was very hard to find there. If you brought your quality stuff your table would stand out which would be a good thing. I seen some vendors buying other vendors quality stuff and then 20 minutes later that stuff was for sale at their table for double the price. Just one mans observations.

Oly

I’m sure that it would be a welcoming table for sure. From what I seen there last year, most were selling very used for quite high prices. Quality was very hard to find there. If you brought your quality stuff your table would stand out which would be a good thing. I seen some vendors buying other vendors quality stuff and then 20 minutes later that stuff was for sale at their table for double the price. Just one mans observations.

Oly

Holy smokes.
That would drive me nuts!
Some people really suck.

Ive seen your stuff for sale, the stuff that is a good deal sells, the stuff you list for too much doesn't. If you want things to sell lower your prices. No offense intended, good luck.
Haven't seen all of it but angle grinders he had for sale were very reasonably priced. Not sure on other things but sites like this are always open to offers.

Back