30' Bayliner

Discus

The boat isnt mine, I am posting for my friend.

I have is a 30' Bayliner, I've owned it for about 10 years and is in good overall shape however is has been in storage for 4-5 years. It has a single Force Marine 454 (approx 900 hours on it) and a V-drive, it always ran great however it has not run since being in storage and a gasket or seal went in the V-drive and all the transmission fluid leaked out a couple of years ago. Last year the canvas split and the hull got quite a bit of water in it due to an electrical problem so the bilge pump didn't work, I pumped it all out in the Spring and will get out there to tarp it up soon. The previous owner replaced the fuel tanks, fridge and hot water tank prior to me buying it. It has a bathroom with shower and holding tank. It's stored out in Sooke and there is no way to do any work on it where it is, I was hoping to find a place to live where I could store it and do the work it needs but that hasn't happened and I would like it to go to someone who will get it back in the water. I am hoping to trade it for either a motorcycle or mountain bike but am open to offers.

I am hoping to trade it for a street legal motorcycle or a nice mountain bike. It is costing me money to store it and I would love it to go to someone who can get it back in the water so I'm open to any offers. I know it will take the right person to take it, other than the V-drive needing work it should only need cleaning and some work to get it running again. The engine and all systems were working great when it was hauled.

Someone who might be interested please feel free to share my contact information.

Email : markloves2fish@yahoo.ca

Mark lives in Langford, The boat is in Sooke. IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0953.JPG IMG_0953.JPG IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0950.JPG IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0953.JPG IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0946.JPG IMG_0947.JPG IMG_0950.JPG

Back