28ft North River By Auction

42K seems fair,
will be a nice rig once powered. i'd be putting eoh brakes on that trailer though... looked like it had surge to me.. maybe add another axle also if the weight is pretty close to the trailer capacity...

Yes but...it's not hard to buy stuff at an auction, getting a good deal is tougher. All you need is to have you and one other guy that really wants it and paying retail (or above) is possible. This looks like a good deal at 42k but it's a short step up to the mid 60s and a not so good deal.

I once watched 2 guys pay retail for a repo truck that had to be towed home...even the auctioneer was shaking his head.

Totally agree with you on that Big Z. Once bitten twice shy. I don't go near auctions anymore.

I failed.... Got carried away today with something else. For some reason I thought Friday or this weekend was the auction.

For $42 I'd been all over that machine

Yep buy smart so you can break even or make a few k on the back end!

I failed.... Got carried away today with something else. For some reason I thought Friday or this weekend was the auction.

For $42 I'd been all over that machine

What??? I thought that you would of posted and said u bought it. $42 does seem like a good prices. Oh well money in the bank and you will catch more fish in the silver streak because fuel is a non issue!!

I thought maybe you were still waiting for it to go to 70-80k before you'd join the bidding. LOL!
Sorry,Couldn't resist that one!

Back