2023 Winter Harbour Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s all for our WH trip, first day today, started great, planned to stay to the inside and fish some salmon but when we got to cliff point the water was spectacular so we zipped out towards brooks bank at 25knots, with a few minutes left to my Hali ling spot my main started to act up with a loud humming sound. Turned her around and back we go, the sound got louder so we decided to call the trip and back to coal before something blows.

Talked with a couple fellow fishermen at the dock, Cliff is producing a few springs in the morning.

Disappointing trip but felt good to get back to the dock, the fish will be around next time.
This really sucks but I sure appreciate people taking the safety route over a couple fish!
Good on ya!

This really sucks but I sure appreciate people taking the safety route over a couple fish!
Good on ya!
With no buddy boat this time, only me and my 16 year old, in effin WH, with a boat that sounds like it’s gonna explode a fuel pump,
Best to call it…
Was still a great experience, and I’m sure my son learned a few things, that’s what it’s all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back