2023 Winter Harbour Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great long weekend in WH ,hit limits on ling and salmon. A few Hali’s in the mix.

Attachments

• IMG_7257.jpeg
    IMG_7257.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_5262.jpeg
    IMG_5262.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_5232.jpeg
    IMG_5232.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_5229.jpeg
    IMG_5229.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_5225.jpeg
    IMG_5225.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
I was getting my ice from Mickey, just up the hill from the government dock. He has bin sitting outside of the shop, and a little container for the money fill as you need.

Are they still selling at the same price, like last year?
Same machine, same price, all comes down to fishermen's honesty at the money bucket?

Well that’s all for our WH trip, first day today, started great, planned to stay to the inside and fish some salmon but when we got to cliff point the water was spectacular so we zipped out towards brooks bank at 25knots, with a few minutes left to my Hali ling spot my main started to act up with a loud humming sound. Turned her around and back we go, the sound got louder so we decided to call the trip and back to coal before something blows.

Talked with a couple fellow fishermen at the dock, Cliff is producing a few springs in the morning.

Disappointing trip but felt good to get back to the dock, the fish will be around next time.

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpeg
    IMG_0667.jpeg
    488 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Well that’s all for our WH trip, first day today, started great, planned to stay to the inside and fish some salmon but when we got to cliff point the water was spectacular so we zipped out towards brooks bank at 25knots, with a few minutes left to my Hali ling spot my main started to act up with a loud humming sound. Turned her around and back we go, the sound got louder so we decided to call the trip and back to coal before something blows.

Talked with a couple fellow fishermen at the dock, Cliff is producing a few springs in the morning.

Disappointing trip but felt good to get back to the dock, the fish will be around

***** wtf! Safety first, sad news but heck everything happens for a reason..we'll get re dialed and out there!

***** wtf! Safety first, sad news but heck everything happens for a reason..we'll get re dialed and out there!
F ya Chris
LoL Might have to get dialed into a new boat…
Dave’s going up in July, might have to join them, take your boat 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back