Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out at 5:30 yesterday morning, fished around Lone Tree. Slow for us, only had one on that we lost before getting close enough to net. Saw few fish caught. Blew up before noon so called it quits. The girl at the dock doin creel surveys said most boats came in with one or none.
Commercial opening this weekend, but I can’t get out before Monday morning. Any point in going? How about below 10 mile point?

Was out at 5:30 yesterday morning, fished around Lone Tree. Slow for us, only had one on that we lost before getting close enough to net. Saw few fish caught. Blew up before noon so called it quits. The girl at the dock doin creel surveys said most boats came in with one or none.
Commercial opening this weekend, but I can’t get out before Monday morning. Any point in going? How about below 10 mile point?
Coulson to Cous, 20+ hits today.

Nice hoping to get out here eventually, just been waiting on the road to open so timing been a bit tricky with that and life schedules lol. Now have to time it with commercial maybe. I’m sure the commercial boys hit it pretty good and it slows for couple days? Anyone been traveling the hiway, wondering how the waits have been

Nice hoping to get out here eventually, just been waiting on the road to open so timing been a bit tricky with that and life schedules lol. Now have to time it with commercial maybe. I’m sure the commercial boys hit it pretty good and it slows for couple days? Anyone been traveling the hiway, wondering how the waits have been
Went from Bowser yesterday, 5am wait was less than 10min, returning at 1:30 we waited almost 30 minutes. So not too bad. CVSE are out checking for overwidth, My boat is 8’6” beam and he waved me through.

I will be camping at China Creek July 3rd to the 7th. How bad do you think the commercial opening will affect sockeye fishing? How many commercial boats will there be roughly? Do the recreational guys still have good water to fish? Any info on what to expect would be appreciated.

I will be camping at China Creek July 3rd to the 7th. How bad do you think the commercial opening will affect sockeye fishing? How many commercial boats will there be roughly? Do the recreational guys still have good water to fish? Any info on what to expect would be appreciated.
It slowed down a bit for me but it was still good fishing Tuesday just after the first opening. Apparently there's a "Seine free zone" by china creek. Still lots of water to fish just keep you head on a swivel and give the commercial boats space.

Fished China Creek this morning 6-9:30 to get your 12. That has been our slowest day. Came in last night from Victoria. Traffic from Costco just past Goldstream was the worst. 45 minutes to do that stretch. Cameron Lake was 6 minute wait.

Hoping to fish early Thursday.
What time can I get off the water at Clutesi ramp if low water (-0.11m) is at 09:40 and high tide is at 16:15 (2.82m). This will be my 4th time in 10 years using that ramp. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back