Status
Not open for further replies.
With kids, it's more of a day trip with some fishing.
Priceless getting them away from screens and wifi.
Picked up a beauty at Channel, no net, gaffing with kids and wind.
Blue Meanie at 175.
Ice cream at Gorge Harbour.
Nice day, localized gusty conditions.

Hey guys I'll be in CR in early July. Ive only ever fished the north coast. What can I expect that time of year? I'll be in a 19' Trophy. Hoping for a few Coho, Ling, crabs. From what I've seen I'll probably just fish the Hump. Cheers.

This early morning at the green can and north was a lesson in jigging perseverance or it could be called a Hake from hell! Who knew the bastards loved jigs so much. There were lots of them and it really threw the sounder for a loop. Was out there for 530 .am-not much at the hump -moved north of the green can following birds Bait was not concentrated but it was there with tons of hake. No love from legal lings-did well with Springs-released 3 good sized beside the boat without handling. Single hooks on the jigs makes it easy. Whales all over. Going to move for a few days to get away from the springs. I'll be back!!

This early morning at the green can and north was a lesson in jigging perseverance or it could be called a Hake from hell! Who knew the bastards loved jigs so much. There were lots of them and it really threw the sounder for a loop. Was out there for 530 .am-not much at the hump -moved north of the green can following birds Bait was not concentrated but it was there with tons of hake. No love from legal lings-did well with Springs-released 3 good sized beside the boat without handling. Single hooks on the jigs makes it easy. Whales all over. Going to move for a few days to get away from the springs. I'll be back!!
Will be there the 3rd week of July hope the fishing will be good, have a great day and save some for us

Good to hear there are good numbers of Chinook around. Any coho at all?

Anyone heard when the fishing regs are going to come out for Chinook retention? Should be any day now I’d suspect.

Nice morning out there.
Schools of clipped and unclipped coho with a few nice springs hitting the fast and shallow gear.
Scrappy coho, aerobatics, double headers... Just a gong show!
roughly whereabouts? hump or green can area?? Depths for coho and what was the go to lure Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back