2023 Boat Surveyor - Ucluelet/Tofino

nez_fer

Does anyone know a boat surveyor in Ucluelet/Tofino area? Or know of one coming out this way before the end of March?

I already contacted Woods Marine Consultants and they said they do surveys for a flat fee of $20/foot. Travel cost from Errington is about $300 round trip. They have taken my contact information and will get back to me once they have a few bookings in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know a boat surveyor in Ucluelet/Tofino area? Or know of one coming out this way before the end of March?

I already contacted Woods Marine Consultants and they said they do surveys for a flat fee of $20/foot. Travel cost from Errington is about $300 round trip. They have taken my contact information and will get back to me once they have a few bookings in the area.

Thanks in advance.
I have used Kevin Woods a couple of times. He is very good and a pleasure to work with. I learned something each time.
As a matter of fact we had him come and speak at our Commander Rendezvous last year about surveys and insurance

I second Don Kimora out of Port Alberni. Probably as close as you'll get to Ukee / Tuff for a surveyor.

Back