2022 Winter Harbour Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Bee Ess Scallop and & Skate have completely different texture one could never been mistaken for the other.
Agreed. Skate is a cousin to dogfish and both urinate thru there skin. I’ll never keep one

We are towing our 22' boat up there this weekend.. what's the consensus: launch at Coral Harbour or Port Alice? Ive heard port Alice is a nicer launch and safer place to leave your trailer but Coal Harbour is a shorter run... weather forecast looks like it may be a wet weekend :(

We are towing our 22' boat up there this weekend.. what's the consensus: launch at Coral Harbour or Port Alice? Ive heard port Alice is a nicer launch and safer place to leave your trailer but Coal Harbour is a shorter run... weather forecast looks like it may be a wet weekend :(
Coal Harbour has been great for us for 18 years. Great launch pad and never had issue with parking truck or trailer.

Oh and I love the new stairs on the place Duroboat! Look great! I will up this weekend as well drop by for a drink if you have time would be nice to meet ya!
Thanks - its been a great project! This coming weekend, new hot water tank, new electrical panel and hopefully a lot of fishing! come on by for a beer and tour :)

What’s happening up there people, heading up end of Aug beginning September. Coho party by then?
Just got back from WH. Awesome time up there… too tired and kids cranky for full report but the springs were slow. Coho were coming in the last two days - spoke to a few guys that were fishing cliff point and they couldn’t keep them off. Good size too - in the teens. Lots of coho jumping in the WH bay all night long making for big slapping noise in the other ways tranquil bay. Bottom fishing was good if it wasn’t too choppy off shore. Magical place - everyone friendly, happy and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back