2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the report side, fished off Neck pt last night got 2 nice springs 200+ on the rigger right before sundown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping to get some assistance as I'm finding rhe DFO regulations hard to understand....can I fish for Chinook at thrasher rock?

Cleaned up this thread again. The topic of fishing or no fishing zone's has run it's course here. Again, there is plenty of room for these discussions in the Conservation section if you are so inclined. People come to this thread for fishing reports so that's what we are going to focus on once again here.
Sorta like babysitting, lol!

A lot more entertaining though! Sorta like the old Miller Lite adds with the ex-NFL guys, with one group yelling "Less Filling" with the other side retorting "Tastes Great" as their reason for drinking the beer!

Oops...have to reprimand myself now...BACK TO REPORTS!
LMAO!!

first decent keeper at gower this eve bit lumpy but came in at around 72cm and about 11-13lb happy friends dad reeled it in who on hols from the UK and heading back on sunday....lime green flasher and splatter back hooch

I used to fish off point roberts with my pops when I was a kid- caught lots of cohos and springs- I wonder if thats open and if ok to launch off the tsawassen spit/ fish point roberts these days? Was really thinking about it when wife and I were out crabbing last week- marked lots of fish
Yes it is open for hatch ho's only

I may have mentioned this earlier, but for those who follow these solunar tables, today is a rare four star day in our local waters. This chart photo was based on the Point Atkinson tide chart for today. I’m going out a bit before low slack. Tips up!

21632856-BFD3-4F65-BB14-03C3DDB9348C.jpeg

CBBDD933-EE01-4DAF-8E52-77919193E372.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back