2022 Tuna Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was eyeing the 22nd as well. Where are you heading out from?

I'm looking at heading out of Ukee Monday morning if I can find a crew. Can't find anyone to go though....anyone interested? Looking for 1 or 2 guys that don't barf and can share costs.

Crossing our fingers but may make a run out of Tofino on Wednesday. Just trying to juggle a few work things and Pacific Coastal has space on the plane going to and from.

Crossing our fingers but may make a run out of Tofino on Wednesday. Just trying to juggle a few work things and Pacific Coastal has space on the plane going to and from.

Attachments

• F34BFC24-D744-4690-B5F5-FF10F4EA384B.png
    F34BFC24-D744-4690-B5F5-FF10F4EA384B.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for that Shawn.......my buddy who was going to head over with me can't juggle all of his meetings for work on short notice so if things look good early next week we may try and go then.

Thanks for that Shawn.......my buddy who was going to head over with me can't juggle all of his meetings for work on short notice so if things look good early next week we may try and go then.
I wouldn't want you to go thru what we did last year....wasn't pleasant.

My friend has invited me to go and was talking to Jeff about buddy boating. Need better conditions than that !

I wouldn't want you to go thru what we did last year....wasn't pleasant.

My friend has invited me to go and was talking to Jeff about buddy boating. Need better conditions than that !

Yup I hear ya. We are going to look at how things are looking on Sunday for a run next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back