2022 Tuna Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, had a buddy who went to Kyuquot with the intent to fish for tuna and they ended up fishing salmon inshore their entir
Yup, had a buddy who went to Kyuquot with the intent to fish for tuna and they ended up fishing salmon inshore their entire trip.
Since 2010 about half my booked tuna trips we had to fish for other species due to winds

Since 2010 about half my booked tuna trips we had to fish for other species due to winds
For sure. I’m not naive to that. I was thinking about Bam or Nootka and taking my boat to salmon fish and be on standby.

Tired as balls but until I am back in front of my PC. Cedar plugs and white/silver Zukers were out tickets. I won't kill Willie's update on social media but a first in Canadian waters happened today.

Here is a taste of the slurry which had a good dozen toon in there while mayhem was going on. Another picture somewhere I have to find of the biggie on a handlline. We only ran one put the pig was on that line in the midst of a quad.

Attachments

• IMG_20220829_212042.jpg
    IMG_20220829_212042.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 218
Tired as balls but until I am back in front of my PC. Cedar plugs and white/silver Zukers were out tickets. I won't kill Willie's update on social media but a first in Canadian waters happened today.

Here is a taste of the slurry which had a good dozen toon in there while mayhem was going on. Another picture somewhere I have to find of the biggie on a handlline. We only ran one put the pig was on that line in the midst of a quad.

I will leave this thread in that Hawkins works for tuna as well.

Not a follower of Willie. How do we get the first in Canadian water news?

I follow him on Instagram but he hasn't posted anything in awhile. Not sure if he also posts on FB? I assume he has either caught a sailfish/swordfish or a bluefin tuna? I also know that they were trying to get a tuna by diving in and using a spear gun?

I follow him on Instagram but he hasn't posted anything in awhile. Not sure if he also posts on FB? I assume he has either caught a sailfish/swordfish or a bluefin tuna? I also know that they were trying to get a tuna by diving in and using a spear gun?
We hasn't posted anything public yet

Don’t that catch bluefin’s off Nova Scotia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back