Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who will be camping at Brown's Bay Resort next week. He'd like to know about the salmon fishing in that area. Has the fishing been good over the past few days? Which area to fish (Deepwater Bay, Wall north of deep water, plumper, green sea, etc.) ? Any info you can share would be appreciated. I only fish that area in chum season, so I don't know what to tell him.

I have a friend who will be camping at Brown's Bay Resort next week. He'd like to know about the salmon fishing in that area. Has the fishing been good over the past few days? Which area to fish (Deepwater Bay, Wall north of deep water, plumper, green sea, etc.) ? Any info you can share would be appreciated. I only fish that area in chum season, so I don't know what to tell him.
Wall just north of browns bay is a good area and the wall north of deep water bay is good. I like bait this time of year Pink hootchies if you want to target pinks

If the weather is good a run to green sea bay is worth it

Thanks to the amazing individual for hitting my trailer at big rock yesterday.. smashing my light off and bending the mount…
Hope you have a great day

Thanks to the amazing individual for hitting my trailer at big rock yesterday.. smashing my light off and bending the mount…
Hope you have a great day
happened to me too last year. bent the crap out of my fender and i didn’t notice till i got home so the fender cut into my tire rendering it trash.

scumbags

Chatham point can out fish the wall and deepwater at times. If slow by the marina do a day to green sea and Chatham

Any reports north of the Narrows?
Family wants to go fishing tomorrow, hopefully the wind is not as bad as forecast.

Fished the Hump thru the last couple hours of the flood tonite. Tons of feed- had to weed thru many unders to find our two keepers. 602 the ticket.

Fished the Hump thru the last couple hours of the flood tonite. Tons of feed- had to weed thru many unders to find our two keepers. 602 the ticket.
How deep were you fishing?
I‘ve had the same results last couple trips.
Green can and Lighthouse area

Where is green sea bay?
Can‘t seem to find it on Navionics
The small island is Howe island north west tip of sonora island. Fish greensea on the flood tide mostly. On the big tides you will just be sitting in one spot bucking the tide.

Attachments

• 2E78FA0B-83FB-443B-B872-0A6FD6A846D4.png
    2E78FA0B-83FB-443B-B872-0A6FD6A846D4.png
    529.3 KB · Views: 55
Brought in a 105cm+ fish tonight between the cans in around 165 right on bottom. Blue 6" tomic plug. Very sad to see it go back in the water so close to Sept 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back