2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Practice time at SH, non stop actions, 10am till 4 pm
Pink limit with nookies and Ho's in the mix

2 person limit, batted below 500.
10 lost, 3 chinook, 4 Coho, and the rest pink, landed a beauty over 80cm that gave me an awesome fight, net landed and safely released
Any hatchery coho?

Update i got it going new si acr with switch and installed a two bank ac charger. The big fuse on the left 100 amp 4 awg going to the two far side downriggers. Everything house. Start isolation as well. I wired in a remote led indicator with 1kohm resistor. You can take any led and add a 1k resistor to work with DC.

New wheel bearings brakes and bearing buddies. All new copper nickel brake line. Added a new washdown pump. Jabsco hotshot 4 60psi. 11 amps.

Fired up the optimax with new compressor. New Air injector (one failed). Cleaned fuel rails and fuel injectors.

tR1Chd3.jpg

2h5DaMZ.jpg

See you all out the water in September.

Practice time at SH, non stop actions, 10am till 4 pm
Pink limit with nookies and Ho's in the mix

2 person limit, batted below 500.
10 lost, 3 chinook, 4 Coho, and the rest pink, landed a beauty over 80cm that gave me an awesome fight, net landed and safely released
Atta Boy Lenny

Yes, released 2 under size on Wed.
Also released 3 yesterday (Saturday)
2 in the slot , 1 over 80. All nice and silver
Bait or still on the pink hootchies?

We messed around at the cap and finished off at the north arm. Couldn't escape the sea grass though.

Hey Guys FYI.
Fraser Chinook Openings and the Politics Surrounding Them

To be fair. You are correct. But in a world where in-season management decisions happen and sometimes are not communicated clearly. Or simply where people would like to be on the right side of the law, a timely reminder could be helpful or a useful tool to keep the general public up to date.
True; but for a lot of us who've been checking the web for months for updates, changes in regulations, court case results, appeals, etc., waiting breathlessly for this opening, right now no news is good news. Release the hounds!!

Back