2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I very seldom will fish with the crowds, I like to go off and find my own real estate. It really chaps my a$$ when I'm into fish and you start to have boats slide over to where you are because they are idle and then crowd me :mad:. Happens more often than I'd like.

pot noodle .....lol bctony will get it

Fished for three hours Monday afternoon off Spanish Banks, released one scrappy undersized on glow hoochie right on bottom in 155'..

Fished for three hours Monday afternoon off Spanish Banks, released one scrappy undersized on glow hoochie right on bottom in 155'..
I've been curious how the wind was (given the forecast I've been watching) - was it lumpy?

Here's a damn good deal for some Vancouver Salmon Fishing in Groupon.

Pursuit Fishing Charters.

5 and 7 hour trips. Get some pals together and get out on the water with a few pops....and perhaps get some crabs, Prawns and salmon!

https://www.groupon.com/local/vancouver-bc/fishing

That's a killer deal!!

Sure is. I don't know the owner but I think Groupon takes a huge cut of that sale and it basically works out that the operator covers base costs....barely. The concept of groupon is that it is supposed to drum up repeat business....possibly. I don't know the owner but his guides do catch fish though.

Last edited:
Sure is. I don't know the owner but I think Groupon takes a huge cut of that sale and it basically works out that the operator covers base costs....barely. The concept of groupon is that it is supposed to drum up repeat business....possibly. I know the owner and his guides do catch fish though.
What boat are you running and what company ? Just curious is all

Back