2014 Logger's Derby

I think if Jeff brings enough drinks to keep everyone at the Beam warm while fishing he will be welcome on any of the boats staying there; it is looking like it will be good times and depending on the consumption; Jeff maybe cleaning more than boat decks! Hopefully Sculpin told him all the rules for this derby when it comes to fishing and his duties as a deckhand!

I think if Jeff brings enough drinks to keep everyone at the Beam warm while fishing he will be welcome on any of the boats staying there; it is looking like it will be good times and depending on the consumption; Jeff maybe cleaning more than boat decks! Hopefully Sculpin told him all the rules for this derby when it comes to fishing and his duties as a deckhand!
wow that sounds a lot of drinks..... think a floater suit might be in order...

well...looks like I found someone brave enough to join me, so will be there. Not sure where we're staying yet...may join the sausage party at the Beam.

You mean a boat like this..... :)

Now thats Funny,
Im going to donate a flag to you I had on mine But I think you need it more
especially if you going round like that
broke back boatin hahahaha

flag.jpg

Im getting pretty pumped on this derby. Its always a good turn out and a good time at the nook on sunday.

Picked up the tickets to the derby today :p gonna be good times that's for sure!

Your a good mate jeffy. Your allowed in the cabin man. We just need to come up with something creative to undo the bad juju :eek:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your a good mate jeffy. Your allowed in the cabin man. We just need to come up with something creative to undo the bad juju :eek:.

Thanks Admin for the clean up :).

The only way to wash the "Bad" juju is to have the said "bad" juju inflicted person barefoot ski behind the boat in nothing but his skivys at a very high rate of speed all the way to the fishing grounds;)
by that time all should be washed

The only way to wash the "Bad" juju is to have the said "bad" juju inflicted person barefoot ski behind the boat in nothing but his skivys at a very high rate of speed all the way to the fishing grounds;)
by that time all should be washed

Time to let the jeffy stuff slide man :cool:. He's one of the team and we will deal with the bad juju somehow.

Hopefully the bad juju was dealt with last night by Admin!

Sculpin I have booked you; Jeffy and Chipstealer in at the Beam and confirmed it.

So far it is your crew; Albernifisher; "Y" and I and those are no only ones that have booked; so anyone else planning on staying there better let the boys know!

Don't worry about us! We will need it to deal with he Broke Back Boat stuff going on over there! Lol. I'm more than a little concerned over that doll u guys plan on bringing too! :cool:

Back