2008 Counter Rotating 140HP Suzuki Outboards

Last Chance

Admin
Staff member
I have two 2008 140HP 25" Counter Rotating Suzuki 140HP engines with just under 700 hours on them. They are good to well over 2000 hours. There is nothing wrong with them, they have given me 4 years of faithfull service. I'm toying with the idea of selling them with low hours with the intent of buying new. The new price on these things is 12,400 each, that is the guide price I have been quoted. I'm letting the pair go for $12500. That's dropped onto a pallet for you by my dealer when I repower. I'll be happy to show you them running on the boat. The only problem I had with them was one fuel injector, which was a 10 minute replacement at the dock.

The price does not include controls, props and rigging. I can show you where to buy this stuff online for south of $ 1000 to rig the pair yourself. If you are building a boat that needs twin engines, this is a great way to get some inexpensive power for half what it would cost new.

Can't believe it's been 4 years already. Still see you launching your rig at Cheanuh just after you upgraded. Seems like yesterday. I would buy those off of you in a heartbeat but I am afraid I would be quickly taking on water over the stern on my 17'...Lol

I just want to freshen up my power in the name of reliability while my trades are worth something. Once you crack 1000 hours, the appeal and value of your used engine goes down. At this point, someone who wants some good power to get at least 1000 hours out of can buy with peace of mind. Once they hit 1000-1200 hours, they will probably still be good, but will be worth so little on trade that I may as well run them untill one goes BOOM.

Ive heard them going well into 5-6000 hours kelly, very acheivable hours with any engine made today!

I have a pair of 01 Suzuki 140's and the y are still going strong. Not even a burp out of either of them. 12500 is a good deal.

i've also heard 5-6000 hrs on these... definetly a good deal for someone good luck with the sale these shouldnt last long on the market!!!

Back