2007 yamaha 250 4 Stroke

SerengetiGuide

Hey guys. Curious what you think I could get for a 07 4 stroke 250 yami. It has about 2800 or so hrs on it and literally never had a single problem with it. Well maintained. I'm pretty anal about that stuff. Thanks

Was going to say the same thing. The price is going to have to reflect that it is like a high milage car.

The average sport fisher doesn't put 300 hrs a season on their boat. That motor is worth something.........probably 4-5 grand

I know exactly what is going through your head Serengeti. I have a 2008 yammie 150 that just spun 2100hrs that I tried to sell. Runs and looks like it is new, but the high hours have everyone treating it like a leper. You will probably run through a raft of lowballers in the 2000-2500$ range, even though it is worth more in parts. May try again once my rebuild is broken in.
I know it is of no consequence, but a company in Charleston runs f150's that have 8700 hrs on them. I love my Yamaha and find it difficult that a great motor will sell for so little, but it the end, like all things, it's value is determined by what someone will pay.

Back