2006 Yamaha F115

Bifmalibu

So I just bought this outboard from a member here and turns out a vital bit of information was missed. I need a 20" shaft and this one is a 25" shaft. It's got about 2200 hours on it and most of that has been freshwater use in the Shuswap. It spent a couple years on a lodge boat up the coast.

Sale includes a second prop, dual binnacle controls and cables, yamaha digital tach and I think the other one is a yamaha digital speed gauge. Also has a fabric outboard cover. It's in good shape with some scratches on the cowling. Under the cover it is in very good shape with no rust or salt damage.

30 hours since last service which was leg oil and engine oil/filter.

I'll pm pics to interested parties via email or text message. I am located in Maple Ridge and the engine is attached to an outboard shipping crate

sale pending

Last edited:
I've considered that. But my time on this project is getting thinner and thinner. I was hoping to just throw a proper fitting engine on and go. I'd have to start looking at glassing in a plate or getting some aluminum and thru bolting it. Any suggestions for how to do it? I have lots of fibreglass cloth and the skills, just not much time.

How about a jack plate ?
Amazon $177
free shipping

41Py2OAxoXL._AA218_.jpg

Back